Same Day Teeth in Didsbury
Teeth in a day is a process offered at Parkfield Dental & Implant Centre,
Our patients can have implants and placed fully functioning teeth in the space of one day!
CALL Our Team on 0161 445 2397
Or Alternatively Book Online
Parkfield Dental Practice has a large patient list covering all South Manchester including; Hale, Bowden, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Moor, Cheadle Hulme and Gatley.
The Concept Of " Teeth In A Day in Didsbury"
"Teeth In a Day in Didsbury" does exactly that! Where as traditional dental implant procedures require between three and six months between placing a dental implant and restoring the final placement of the teeth.
This concept involves removing all your teeth (if necessary), placing 4-6 dental implants per arch and securing a fixed temporary bridge onto the implants so that you walk out with fixed teeth all in one day.
The temporary bridge will be replaced after 3-6 months with a permanent bridge.
One of our dentists will talk through your specific treatment with you, explain everything, answer any questions, as well as talk to you about any fears of phobias you may have.
"Why a temporary bridge?"
There are two reasons why you should have a temporary bridge
1. Allow for the healing stage: Once the implants have been placed your gums require healing which could take 3 to 6 months. This process leads to your gums shrinking. If we put a permanent bridge in straight away you would be left with large gaps underneath after the healing stage.
2. To allow for the best cosmetics and comfort: That's another reason why we place temporary bridges so we can test out the bite and cosmetics, before we go ahead and make the final bridge. Lots of time is spent understanding all your objectives to achieve your beautiful smile and optimum function early on in the process. The temporary bridge can then be adjusted as many times as we like so we know when we are ready to replace it with your permanent bridge it will be perfect!
How long will I need to wear my temporary bridge for?
All good things come to those who wait. After your first appointment, you will need multiple appointments. On average the number of appointments can range from 10-15. It can take up to 4 months on your lower teeth and 8 on your upper teeth.
Why choose " Teeth in a day in Didsbury " ?
- Parkfield Dental Practice is a highly reputable practice in the dental community for implant dentistry.
- Highly trained and experienced implantologists.
- We offer payment plans making treatment affordable
- Free initial assessment
- Friendly and trustworthy dental team
- We care and deliver our services with a personal touch
- Our hospitality is just as important as our clinical excellence
- Sedation available
- We operate in a relaxed environment
- Great aftercare service for you and your family
The aftercare of the treatment is a very important stage. It is important that you attend a check up/assessment to ensure that your new teeth and implants are taking well to their new setting and if there are any minor modifications that need to be made to accommodate any healing changes in your mouth.