Straight Teeth - Less Time
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative…
- Average treatment times of ONLY 6 MONTHS.
- Our Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible.
- Use of braces has been shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result.
- Our Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable.
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene.
- We're typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers.
How does 6 Month Smiles work?
A specialised fixed brace system, 6 Month Smiles uses wires and brackets coloured according to teeth to achieve a discreet blend minimising the visibility of braces. The movement of teeth in the 6 Month Smiles system focuses on the teeth that are visible when smiling.
Every 6 Month Smiles brace is bespoke, fitted to you and your orthodontic condition, which achieves the fastest and best results. Over the course of treatment you will return to the practice to check the progress of tooth movement and have your brace tightened to encourage further realignment.
6 Month Smiles may not be as discreet as clear aligner systems, such as Invisalign, but fixed braces will always be able to achieve a greater level of tooth movement. They are also much faster and the better option if looking for quick, effective tooth straightening. Treatment time will differ for each person but you can expect results in 6 months or less. Expected treatment time will be discussed during an initial consultation.
Parkfield Dental Practice has a large patient list covering all South Manchester including; Hale, Bowden, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Moor, Cheadle Hulme and Gatley. If you would like to contact us CALL 0161 445 2397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org